Sunday, December 23, 2012

Working Nonstop

 This holiday season is probably one that I have worked the least but the others I didn't have two mobile kids. I'm exhausted and can't wait for Christmas to get here! I try on clothes while trying to get ready and change accessories constantly. Here is what looked good in my head and then I realized that it was looking a little plain and not exciting. So I threw on my Stella and Dot scarf and spiced it up a little. I also wanted to share a few pictures that I go through every time I post. Jack likes to grab and try and climb up my legs on the daily basis not unlike what he is doing at this exact moment.






 Also had my family Christmas party :) Love little Addy! I also have a little class reunion tonight, so excited to see everybody! Almost Christmas Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment