Monday, September 24, 2012

Failure of Epic Proportions

This morning I was writing a blog thinking, "does anyone read this" or even better, "does anyone care that I'm writing a blog?" Let's just say I wasn't having a great morning, but it wasn't terrible. Anyway I thought that going to try and find Jack a Halloween costume would cheer me up and while attempting to get the boys dressed I got even more aggravated that they had nothing to wear. They are both growing so much that all the clothes I bought Jamey last year "too big" are now "way too small!" Oh, Jamey is going to be so tall! Anyway I got the go ahead to buy them a few clothes at the outlets. :(






I don't know what happened.


Got a little carried away in Gap, Old Navy, and Ann Taylor. I'm extremely excited about my purchases, but my soul isn't because not only did I fail my shopping ban but I created an epic fail. I think it's safe to say I won't be shopping until Christmas, BUT I will not be placing a ban because I think it plays tricks with my head.

1 comment: